Monday, October 16, 2006

Conferences are coming to an end. This is the final of the first 3 conferences - only 3 more to go for the year. It is nice having this final conference in my classroom as I am able to grade papers, listen to music, and "waste" time by updating my blog. Julie has already posted a little something for today so I'll add my two-bits. I haven't been as diligent in keeping up with the family, especially calling on holidays like Thanksgiving (Canadian). But I did think of all of you afterwards. Tyler and Kyleen are having a lot of fun in school even if they aren't as busy as Taunay. I'm getting busier with school, keeping up with the new grading program, keeping my gaggle.net blog going (gaggle.net - student email approved for use in school), and working on finishing up the "remodeling" projects in the home. I'm excited to get them finished but don't relish doing some of the work - especially the high stuff in our dining room. We have been planning what we're doing with the dining room, entry way, and kitchen, but it will be a slow process as we save to get the money to do some of the projects. I promised you pictures and I mean to get them posted; it's just taking longer than I thought.
Hugs and kisses from the kids. You are all in our prayers. Say hi to anyone in the family who hasn't read this. By the way, if you're thinking of birthday presents for me - I'd like the new updated Monopoly game which uses figures and money for the 21st century.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home