Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Time flies when parent-teacher conferences are just around the corner. Students begin to panic and are concerned about how you will discuss them with their parents. I decided long ago to be straight forward and honest about it. I missed calling family on Thanksgiving and I'm sorry about that. Taunya is very excited about the district choir. Tyler likes school and has increased the time he spends reading. I think he found a set of books that are a quick read but a good story as well. Anyway, this week will be the release of the last Lemony Snickett book called, The End. Something I decided to read because it was popular with students a few years ago. Have a fun day. God Bless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you did forget to call but that's ok! We had a good time but there were only a few of us!
Say hi to the kids. Have fun with the Parent Teacher conferences!

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home