Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ok, it has been a few days since I sat down to update my blog for interested readers. The kids are excited as the Awana program at church kicked off last night. It's great to see the kids so interested in going a being a part of the program and learning about God and being a Christian. Taunya has become a very busy pre-teen. She is part of the school district's children's choir, is a crossing guide/bus aid, is a student ambassador for the school, continues to learn the violin, and next week will be starting rehearsals for the church's Christmas musical. I'm having a hard time keeping up mentally; it's all I can do somedays to get myself going in the morning...ahh, to be young again with that kind of energy. Best I be getting back to work, drop us a line. God bless you and you're on our prayer list.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,
Wow is Taunya ever busy--when does she have time for homework?
Give our love to the family.

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home