Monday, September 25, 2006

Ok. I've joined the 21st century and added a personal blog to my daily routine. I've seen how useful it can be and it is a way to keep people we know and love in the loop of our lives on a fairly regular basis. Since I'm not one to write letters to anyone and call family and friends on a highly irregular basis - keeping an online blog seems like a great third alternative. I already keep one for my students - I'm a junior high English teacher- I might as well keep one for my friends and family. I'll keep this first entry pretty short. I probably won't be the only one posting to this blog. From time to time I'll turn over the writing to my wife and kids. I know one of my kids will love the idea of letting everyone know what has been happeing around the Walther household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home