Thursday, October 05, 2006

Once more into the breech is a good way to start talking about today. It felt like I had to take on a number of fights, but I survived the run of the gauntlet I call my 9th grade classes. I'm not sure if it's the air or water but they have been a little restless the last few days and having presentations in class makes it hard for them to sit still and be respectful. Well, the day is done so I don't need to worry about it any more. On to other things, our friend Chad Strohschein received his first child last Friday. I say 'received' because his wife Heidi is the one who 'had' the baby. It is lovely bouncing baby boy named Liam. If you know him, call him and congratulate him. Not much else to say but keep God in mind and we're praying for you. "See" you next time, same bat-time, same bat-channel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even know Chad was married! Call him and congratulate him for me.

7:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home