Monday, October 16, 2006

Kai and I have entered yet another new milestone. Taunya had her first babysitting job today!! I suddenly feel much older. She offered her babysitting services to a family that used to come to my daycare(Sophie & Evan). This was her first day, and Erin (the mom) was home, too. I felt much better about her being 'watched' and I think Taunya did, too. Kyleen was a little perturbed that she couldn't go along to Taunya's job.

Today I went to print out some pictures of our vacation to bring to my scrapbook retreat(200+). Also today, I started peeling some more wallpaper. I wasn't too surprised that I soon had many helpers. "Yeah! Demolition!"

Tomorrow evening is our turn to go to conferences for each of our children. The school is nice enough to schedule all three on the same night.

I hope you have a great day!

Blessings,
Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home