Friday, March 16, 2007

It has been a while since I've sat down and let all of you know how we're doing. I've been swamped the last few weeks with finalizing the play and getting everything going for the performances. Those performances started last night - and I didn't realize until someone pointed it out yesterday morning that it was the Ides of March, which is usually considered a bad omen. Never did I think that the play would open on the Ides of March and close on St. Patty's Day. Of course, those things only mean something if you are superstitious, I just think it's funny. Kids got their report cards Wednesday and they are all doing really well. Taunya's comment, "My lowest grade is a B+." - said with a tone of I should have had an A. They ARE my kids - regardless of what MY grades may have been. God Bless you and we're prayin' for ya.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kai,
Nice to see an update on the blog--I don't get online as often as I'd like-Caelan keeps me busy! If you guys come for March Break bring bathing suits--we got you some guest passes for the Y! Hope to see you soon--congratulate the kids on their good report cards--call mom!

7:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to write more- taunya

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home