Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been a little lax on keeping up with my blog since I returned from Christmas in Canada. Things have been a little hectic - drama is up and running and we're trying to find funding so we can put on a decent production. We have less than $700 in our account and I haven't paid our performance royalties yet. It always works out so I'm not too worried.
It was fun reading Sarah's blog about the weekend with jr. high students. I was having a different thought about some of them this past weekend. I do know many Jr. High kids who are intelligent, thoughtful, and want to make a difference. However, I had a different start to my Friday last week. Before school started I had to break up a fight between two girls and in the process I was hit by one of the fight participants. Can't go into detail, sorry. Just wanted to let you know the flip side of Jr. High students.
God Bless you and your families. See you soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home