Monday, January 08, 2007

It's been quite a while since I posted. We were in Canada over the Christmas break and returned to about 4 inches of snow on the ground. The kids were excited to go out and play in the snow - make a snowman, build a snowfort, go sledding and snowboarding in the backyard. Me- I slept in and didn't do a whole lot when we got back. The time we spent in Canada was great filled with a food, fun, and family. The food was great and plentiful; I think I put on 10 pounds while I was there. The fun was found in surprising my family on the day we arrived and surprising my sister as she waited to get my niece's picture taken with Santa Claus. Also, my Opa had a lot of fun playing dominoes and stumping us with games he played as a kid. Spending time with family was also good. We don't get to see family often so visiting over the holidays lets us catch up with them on a personal basis and more fun than posting on blog sites and emailing one another.
God Bless you and I'll keep posting.
Fun fact: word of the year - "plutoed" to be demoted or lessened in some capacity

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you leave anything behind???? Just wondering!!

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home