Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm just about done for the week. Looking ahead to the next four days is pure bliss - Thanksgiving weekend is upon us. I, as well as the students, need a break. It seemed as if the students were going to go ape if they had to be here another day. Also, the end of the first trimester is just four days away as well. After the tri ends, we'll get a little shake up of students - always makes classes intersting as the personality of each class changes a bit. I'm rambling because I don't have much to say. However, I did find out we will be able to get a copy of Taunya singing with the District choir. I contacted the Timberwolves office and they will be sending us a tape of the performance. We're counting the days until we reach St. Nicholas' Day. I wonder what he'll leave in my boot. I hope it is tickets for another cruise, but it will probably be chocolate. Christmas is just around the corner and so is our trip to Canada. Hopefully, there will be snow to enjoy.
Have a great weekend. God Bless and we're prayin' for ya.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great Thanksgiving--or rather I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as I am writing this on Friday. I don't get online as often as I'd like. There is no snow here as yet but we are going to the Santa Claus parade here in town tomorrow. It will be Caelan's first visit with Santa!

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home