Friday, November 03, 2006






It's Friday and the end of the week has come. The kids are here with me as we wait for Taunya to return from a field trip. They are excited to be here but also that they have a chance to use the Smart Board. I thought I'd throw a few more pictures up on the site. You can see our room, the rock wall (we have video of us climbing the wall), the wave pool (pictures and video of me wiping out), and mini-golf. It's going to be a busy weekend - tonight we get to watch a premiere of the new VeggieTales movie: Gideon- Tuba Warrior and tomorrow we'll see the new Santa Clause movie. Since our weeknights tend to be busier we keep our weekends as family time. Next weekend Kyleen and I will be going to camp for Father-Daughter Weekend. Taunya will not be going because the district choir will be performing the national anthem for the Timberwolves on the 11th. Don't worry, we'll be taping it and have it with us in December. God bless you and your family.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a busy life you have.We were at Mom and dad's for lunch. Let me know if the Santa Clause movie was good--I cant' wait to see it. We'll be going to James Bond in a couple of weeks for Graeme's Birthday.

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home