Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Okay, I gave in and decided to show you a few more pictures. Those who have gone to Cozumel might recognize the hut. It is right across the street from the "Topless Photos Only" sign. This is the damage Katrina brought before it hit the US. They were, however, open for business and working on fixing it up. The other photo is a shot of my head and the open road as we scootered around the island.
Keep Julie in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days as she had her all four wisdom teeth extracted this morning. I imagine she'll be asleep when I get home. God Bless and enjoy the last few days before the madness of Christmas sets in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth out--tell Julie we're thinking of her.

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home