Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Wednesday. Middle of the week. Another year older. Today, I'm feeling it a little. Drama, students, and impending parent-teacher conferences(tomorrow) are making me feel everyone of my 39 years. On the bright side, I have a whole year before I'm forty. Just letting you guys know we're doing ok around here. It's cold but not a lot of snow. Taunya will be taking the tests for High Performance classes in junior high. She's a little concerned about how she will do, but I know she'll do fine. It surprises me that the school year is half over and before we know it another summer will be upon us. Sorry - I'm rambling. Anyway, take care, God Bless you, we're praying for all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger rzdesign said...

You've been tagged. See today's post for details.

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home