Thursday, February 22, 2007

I know, it's been several weeks since I last posted any information about what's been happening around here. We went to the Church retreat where I spoke. Yes, shocking I know, but it was time I expanded the groups of people I'm willing to speak in front of. The topic of the weekend was based on C.S. Lewis's book no the four types on love: storge, phyllia, eros, and agape. I was lucky enough to speak on eros (passion). Anyway, the kids enjoyed their weekend but there was an incident with Tyler (we'll catch you up at a more private time). I've been swamped with grading and putting on a play performance. Our set isn't finished yet but we should be able to get some work done on it this weekend.
God bless you, we're prayin' for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home