Monday, February 05, 2007

It's almost 5 on a Monday afternoon and I should really go home. Unfortunately, I have to wait for my wife to pick me up. I didn't start my car all weekend an we had temperatures here below 20 degrees Celsius. I know, I've lived here long enough and should know better - I really should, but the fact is I didn't and now my car won't start. Hopefully it will once I get home. Anyway enough wallowing in self-pity.
We need your prayers, as always, but we just received word that Kevin is able to donate a kidney to Jim (my father-in-law). The surgery will take place on March 26th. Pray for the health of everyone involved and for the surgical team who will perform the operation.
The renovations on the house have stalled as the winter goes on and drama progresses. We don't have a lot of rehearsals left and the show looks shaky right now. Thank you to those who pray for us and keep in touch with us.
This weekend we are going on a church retreat where I have the honor of speaking on romantic love. For those who finally recovered from laughing and managed to sit back on your chair, I was approached to speak on the topic, I did not volunteer. I have yet to pull my talk together so pray for me as I spend time this week preparing my few minutes in the hot seat.
God Bless you and your families. Our prayers are with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kai,
We're praying for you!! Graeme Caelan and I got stuck in Pennsylvania because of the weather here!! Hopefully we'll travel home on Caelan's birthday! Great news about Kevin--we'll pray all goes well.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home